CyrusOne is a global enterprise data center collocation provider, dedicated to increasing the availability and efficiency of our customers’ mission-critical business applications and safeguarding their data in our highly secure data centers. The company has facilities across the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Singapore. CyrusOne is a fast growing, publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust (NASDAQ: CONE) and is well positioned for rapid growth.
This position is responsible for administering and support Environmental Health & Safety initiatives for all company locations globally. This role will primarily focus on systems and document administration responsibilities.
- Assist in administration of Safety Management System (ProcessMAP). This will include data entry, validation of data accuracy, follow up with corrective actions, dashboard maintenance, ensuring that data uploads are completed as needed (employee info from HRIS, hours information for OSHA logs, etc…)
- Ad hoc work related to Safety Management System such as report generation, upkeep of permitting module and calendar buildout.
- Interface with customer and contract EHS personnel.
- Maintain OSHA 300 logs, incident reports and OSHA 301 summaries for all locations.
- Help maintain audit database and track corrective actions.
- Develop and ensure compliance management systems are in place and monitored.
- Assist with administration of facility EHS self-assessments.
- Set up insurance claims to include vehicle, general liability, workmen’s compensation, property damage and ROCIP (Rolling Owner Controlled Insurance Program).
- Maintain all documentation related to claims per our documentation retention policy.
- Work with Insurance broker to update claims manual as needed and ensure claim procedures are followed.
- Administer the EHS SharePoint site.
- Facilitate Injury, Illness, near miss reporting and investigation.
- Support Environmental management programs relevant to data centers such as air permits, SPCC plans, EPCRA filings.
- Review Carrier risk assessments and work with operations and construction teams on mitigation plan and tracking.
- Assist with invoicing and validations of third party activities.
- Assist with gathering information related to General Contractors, compiling and inputting into dashboard.
- Assist with updating presentations, metrics and other media.
- Support documentation and metrics related to EHS Management Systems such as ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Utilize learning management system (Cornerstone) to initiate, assign and track EHS training.
- Support and prepare documents and information requested from other departments.
- Other support duties as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Safety, Environmental or related discipline.
- Preferred 2-5 years of experience in a safety related field.
- Microsoft Office 365 knowledge including SharePoint Administration.
- Ability to develop and administer the enforcement of policy and procedures firmly, tactfully and with consistency.
- Strong commitment to customer service including internal and external customers.
- Willingness to adjust hours and be flexible as required by the business to include being onsite for extended hours during significant business needs
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of time.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.