Society Insurance is seeking a Risk Control Representative to serve Society’s policyholders within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This role is an addition to Society’s growing Risk Control team!
About the Role
- Conducts risk control surveys to determine potential hazards and risk factors.
- Writes detailed reports that provide a clear assessment of risk and articulates recommendations.
- Consults with clients on ways to control hazards, to reduce or prevent losses.
- Provides technical advice/assistance to underwriters, insureds, and other customers.
- Analyzes loss trends and recognizes opportunities to provide risk control products or services.
- Plans and schedules risk control evaluations with insureds.
What It Will Take
- Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management, Safety/Health, or related field.
- 2+ years of Risk Control, Safety/Health, or related experience.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as determined by Society Insurance.
What Society Can Offer
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401K, Defined Contribution, PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-Paid Holidays, Flexible Scheduling, PTO, Telecommuting Options
- Education: Career Coaching, Company-Paid Courses, Student Loan & Tuition Reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match, Paid Volunteer Time, Team Sponsorships
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program, Health Club Membership, Wellness Reimbursement
Society Insurance prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, genetics, veteran status or military service, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Society Insurance also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.
Society Insurance is a drug-free workplace. Any candidate who receives an offer of employment from Society will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test for controlled substances. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment drug test, which is conducted.