The Southwest Chapter ASSP provides this information as a service to our members and employers who seek professional Safety-Health-Environmental candidates. We promise nothing. It’s up to you to find the job that is suited to your personality and disposition. All we are providing are possible tools and leads to assist you in locating that perfect place of employment.
If you are a prospective employer or the authorized employment agency who desires to post a specific opportunity here, email the information in PDF format to Job Placement Coordinator Jimmy Walker. Postings will remain on this website for 30 days unless an extension is requested by the organization offering the opportunity.
The Safety Support Specialist helps drive a Safety Culture by supporting the execution of safety programs and client-specific action plans within their assigned areas. Safety Specialists provide support to the field safety business with a 1:1 relationship with Area, Branch, VIP Leaders, Field Teams, and Clients.
They help drive a Safety Culture throughout the organization, helping to secure new clients and retain existing clients by doing safety assessments of work worksites, safety, and process training, incident investigation, branch audits, and action plan to improve workplace safety.Read More
FUJIFILM Ultra-Pure Solutions, Inc., is a global leader in chemical solutions which enable the semiconductor industry and the digital universe. We have an exciting opportunity at our Carrollton, Texas facility for a Senior EHS Specialist!
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on-site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials and FUJIFILM Ultra-Pure Solutions supplies the world’s top tier semiconductor manufacturers with a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
This role provides support for our Texas & California sites safety, health, and environmental programs.Read More
Salary Range: Up to $120K
Target Bonus: 10%
Location: Dallas, TX area (Remote work not an option)
Company will provide relocation assistance
- Responsible for two plants (within commuting distance of each other)
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- A solid understanding of OSHA code of federal regulations
- Strong environmental experience
- Desire to develop young team members
- Looking for someone with a servant style of leadership
- Ensure that facilities are operated under OSHA standards and Process Safety Management guidelines
- Maintain a safe, healthy, compliant work environment, and maintain the applicable documentation per OSHA, EPA, ANSI, and NIOSH standards
- Perform routine audits to identify any potential hazards
- Strict focus on behavioral based safety guidelines and provide the necessary tools and training
- Conducts post-accident investigation and prepares report identifying possible causes
- Inspect and ensure that all company safety equipment is properly maintained and available
- Owner of the safety management system including main point of contact for implementation and training
Company Information (Our Client)
- Industry: Manufacturing/Chemical
How to Proceed
- Please send a current resume to Kathy Mulvey at email@example.com if you are interested.
Amerisure is currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Management/Loss Control Consultant to join our team working remote in San Antonio or Austin ideally, or Dallas, TX.
Performs insurance risk management surveys on complex risk, to attain policy holder risk improvement through reduction of safety hazards. Promotes markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their exclusive or dedicated Partners for Success® (PFS) Agency and their clients.Read More