The Southwest Chapter ASSP provides this information as a service to our members and employers who seek professional Safety-Health-Environmental candidates. We promise nothing. It’s up to you to find the job that is suited to your personality and disposition. All we are providing are possible tools and leads to assist you in locating that perfect place of employment.
If you are a prospective employer or the authorized employment agency who desires to post a specific opportunity here, email the information in PDF format to Job Placement Coordinator Jimmy Walker. Postings will remain on this website for 30 days unless an extension is requested by the organization offering the opportunity.
Higginbotham (www.higginbotham.net) has an immediate need for an experienced Loss Control Consultant. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Higginbotham is interested in exploring this opportunity with you.
- Analyze historical losses to identify loss leaders.
- Develop strategic loss control service strategies to reduce losses.
- Provide expert consulting services to assist with regulatory compliance (OSHA, D.O.T., etc.)
- Review and provide professional guidance to implement and respond to insurance carrier loss control recommendations.
- Participate in presentations with the new business production team to help demonstrate value added services and loss control capabilities to prospective clients.
- Conduct safety assessments focusing on the evaluation of site conditions, employee work practices and, regulatory compliance.
- Prepare professional, written reports summarizing observations and discussions from site visits and related client engagements.
- Evaluate and develop client specific written safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Develop and present client specific training on a variety of risk management and loss control topics.